Thursday, April 10, 2008

Prophet Presson Picks the Plum

Kansas was not my favorite team in the NCAA tournament but I picked them to win the Championship.










Chalmers hit an amazing 3-point shot with 2 seconds left to send the game into overtime against a stunned Memphis team who couldn't recover from shock. Once again, I beat Sports Illustrated's experts and made more winning picks from the Sweet 16 all the way to the championship. SI picked UCLA to win it all.

I correctly picked all 8 teams that made it into the Elite Eight. I predicted Davidson's win over Wisconsin even though Dad tried to talk me out of it. Davidson with Stephan Curry was the most fun team to watch. They came up just short of beating Kansas for a trip to the Final Four.

We enjoyed seeing the Tennessee Vols women get their second national championship in a row. We came so close to having the men and women champs in Tennessee.







No comments: