Saturday, January 5, 2008

Picking Cameron's Knows: NFL Playoffs

Here are my predictions for the NFL playoffs.

NFC
Wild Card Weekend
Jan 5 Lower seeded Washington Redskins will beat inconsistent Seattle Seahawks
Jan 6 Improving NY Giants will beat Tampa Bay Bucanneers

Divisional Games
Jan 12 Packers will beat their opponent from Wild Card game
Jan 13 Cowboys will beat their opponent from Wild Card game

NFC Championship Game
Jan 20 Cowboys will beat the Packers

AFC
Wild Card Weekend
Jan 5 Peaking Jaguars will stuff the slumping Steelers
Jan 6 Improved Chargers will beat injured Titans

Divisional Games
Jan 12 Patriots will beat their opponent from Wild Card game
Jan 13 Colts will beat their opponent from Wild Card game

AFC Championship Game
Jan 20 Patriots will beat the Colts

Super Bowl Feb 3
Patriots will soundly beat the Cowboys.
Tom Brady will win the Super Bowl MVP award and the AFC MVP award


9 comments:

Ed Lamb said...

I saw the article about you in the paper this morning, and so I wanted to check out your blog. It is really cool and I like it. I am 8 years old and I love sports, too.

Unknown said...

Hey man I too went through the news paper this morning. I had to see your blog. Your doing a great job, your definately one of the more consistant bloggers. Great work and keep it up little man!

Unknown said...

Hey I also saw your article in the paper this morning. I just hope your prediction is incorrect for the Titians game today.

Unknown said...

I'm Will's wife, I think what you're doing at such a young age is awesome! I hope one day when we have kids our boys are as ambitious and sports driven as you are! Your parents should be very proud of you. Hey, we are also neighbors!!! Have a great day!!!

Mrs. Lyng said...

Dear Cameron, What a super article about you in the paper. Get ready for the fact that this will be the first of many. I'm sure you remember me telling you the "world is your oyster". Run with your passions and have fun. Say "hi" to Mom and Dad (and bro) for me. Big hugs, Honored to have been your second grade teacher, Always, Mrs. Lyng

Mrs. Boucher said...

Wow!! Way to go Cameron!! I am so impressed with your article and video!!You are a very loving, caring, and compassionate student..........not to mention so extremely bright and intelligent!!

You are such an awesome young man, both in and out of the classroom..............I know that your Mom and Dad are so proud!! Everyone at Bethesda Elementary is proud to call you, "One of our very own"...........I am sure that you will be having much more coverage in your future!!
I am blessed and thankful to know you, "Mr. Sports-Whiz-Kid"........Love and hugs,
Mrs. Boucher

willrogers0808 said...

Cameron you are a baller fosho! I just hope that when one day you are a pro athlete or sportscaster that you will give a shoutout to your cousin Will and talk about the profound impact that he had on your life. Just kidding, but that really is a sweet article, and Ill see you this summer

Margie said...

Great article! I also saw the video clip on the Tennessean website and thought you sounded as if you are ready to start your sports broadcasting career tomorrow. I guess you'll have to wait a few years, though.

You are a bangin' sports expert, mos def.

Keep it up!

dylan said...

Cameron, your article and interview looked really cool. I'm going to check your predictions and bet some money on them. You're better than Sports Illustrated any day. I hope that your prediction about the Patriots does not come true, though.