Sunday, November 11, 2007

Picking Cameron's Knows: NFL Football Week 10

My Predictions Peter King of SI

Titans over the Jags
Denver over KC (KC)
Buffalo keeps Miami winless
Saints keep Rams winless
Indy rebounds over San Diego
Chicago over Oakland (OAK)
Green Bay over Minn (if AD doesn't run for a mile)
Panthers over the Falcons
Philly upsets Washington (WSH)
Detroit keeps winning over Arizona (ARZ)
Dallas in a win over NY Giants
Pittsburgh over improving Cleveland
Baltimore keeps Cincy's season miserable
MNF: Seattle over San Fran

Last week I took a +1 lead over Peter King into Week 9.
Last week we split 6 different predictions 3/3 so I'm still ahead +1.
This week we have four games with different predictions.
Hey, Pete, I'm not splitting with you this week. I'm adding to my lead!

No comments: