Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Dan the Man

Saturday night me and my Dad were given tickets to the Arena Football League game by Nashville Kats star running back Dan Alexander. We sat next to his wife, Amy and watched Dan have a record breaking game. He scored a record 6 rushing touchdowns against the Kansas City Brigade. Dan also has 24 rushing touchdowns this season. He is just 2 touchdowns shy of the AFL record of 26. The Kats have 8 games left in the season. I think Dan just has to stay healthy to break the record easily. Dan Alexander is having his best season yet in his career. The Kats went on to win 49-40. So much scoring in a close game is fun.
After the game about 5 interviewers were all asking Dan about his game. At the game I got a Dan Alexander #38 Kats jersey. After the game we went down to the field to get autographs. My Dad took a picture with me and Dan. Then Dan autographed my jersey. I didn't have to think about what I wanted to wear to school on Monday. I'll let everyone know when Dan breaks the AFL record. I bet it will be next game.

No comments: