Friday, January 12, 2007

Picking Cameron's Knows: NFL Playoffs Act 2

SATURDAY

San Diego Chargers defeat New England Patriots (This is hard for me to say this because the Patriots are my favorite team but I think the Chargers are going to win the SuperBowl this year.)

New Orleans Saints beat Philadelphia Eagles ( New Orleans offense too much for Philly)


SUNDAY

Chicago Bears win over Seattle Seahawks ( This will be the least interesting game )

Baltimore Ravens stop the Indiannapolis Colts ( Trevor won't be happy if I'm right)

I was 4 for 4 last weekend against Dr. Z in Sports Illustrated. He only got 3 of 4 right.

Here's SI's picks for weekend #2:
Winners: Chargers, Saints, Bears, Colts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay. In one of the most courageous acts in sports betting, I will go against the famous Dr. C and make my own predictions. Although I hate the Patriots, I have to pick them over the Chargers because of their great defense and history of playoff victories. The Saints will beat the Eagles in an offensive shootout, and the Bears will defeat the Seahawks. But... taking a major risk with the playoff disaster is Peyton Manning... I'll have to pick the Colts over the Ravens in a battle of struggling offenses. I look forward to next week's post, when you reveal how much better you did than me and Dr.Z. Tell Trevor that if he creates a blog about toe fungus, we'll write a few comments on it with encouragement from our mom. Good luck surviving the NFL playoffs, Trevor.