Sunday, December 24, 2006

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

Please bring...

* the Nashville Predators a Stanley Cup
* Vince Young a NFL Rookie of the Year award
* Terrell Owens a muzzle
* LeBron James an MVP award
* Bobby Bowden a new offensive coordinator
* the Univ of Alabama anybody who will agree to coach the football team
* the Miami Hurricanes a 4-year probation
* my Tornadoes 9-10 basketball team a league championship
* Wake Forest a victory in the Orange Bowl ( this is really for my Dad)
* the NY Yankees' Alex Rodriguez a bigger glove
* NFL draft expert Mel Kiper a mohawk
* Bobby Knight a therapist
* Barry Bonds a heart and a personality
* New England Patriots another Super Bowl win ( this will make Trevor really mad )

I know I am asking for these on short notice but none of these are really due Christmas morning. By the way, Trevor does not believe in you so you don't have to leave anything for him under the tree. I'm a BIG believer.

Thanks,
Cameron

No comments: